|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on WEDNESDAY 17th January 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 9.1.18)
2. Co-option of new members.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 21/11/2017.
6. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
7. Chairman’s committee report for the year 2017.
8. Committee members review of 2017.
9. To agree car boot dates, fees and operatives.
10. To consider dates and main ideas for 2018.
11. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
12. Chairman and committee member’s plans for 2018.
13. To discuss future fundraising ideas.
14. To agree bookings to date, future bookings required and promotions.
15. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
Date of next meeting Wednesday 14th February 2018