|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on TUESDAY
17th October 2017, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon M.I.L.C.M
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 10.10.17)
2. Co-option of new members.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 19.9.17.
6. Clerks report followed by members update. *
8. Fundraising and finance and rota for St Collection 18.11.17.
9. Lighting display.
10. Switch on Night arrangements.
11. Withernsea Winter Wonderland update - J. Blake.
12. Memorial Tree Service arrangements
13. Any other Christmas Lights related business to report only and items for the next agenda.
14. Clerks report followed by members update.
15. Tourism correspondence received.
16. To agree new booking form.*
17. To consider 2 x bookings for 2018.
18. To discuss 2018 brochure and storage of equipment.
19. Any other Tourism related business to report only, and items for a future agenda.
18. Date of next meeting: 21.11.17.