|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on TUESDAY
19th September 2017, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon M.I.L.C.M
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 12.8.17)
2. Co-option of new members.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 8.8.2017.*
6. Clerks report* and correspondence* received.
7. De-brief of Summer 2017.
8. To consider a Firework Festival 2017. *
9. To review and update the 2018 booking form. *
10. Bookings to date and agree new bookings.
11. Any other tourism related business to report only, and items for the next agenda.
12. Clerks report and correspondence.
13. Fundraising dates and arrangements.
14. Discuss new ideas including advent windows, Christmas Festival, tree display for Valley Gardens by member Mr J. Blake.*.
15. Santa and Sleigh community visits (inc sleigh update).
16. Any other Christmas related business to report only, and items for the next agenda.
17. Date of next meeting: 17th October 2017.