|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on Tuesday
21st November 2017, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon M.I.L.C.M
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 14.11.17)
2. Co-option of new members.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 8.11.17.
6. To agree meeting date schedule for 2018.
7. Clerks report followed by members update.
8. Lighting display.
9. To confirm full switch on night schedule and arrangements.
10. Withernsea Winter Festival updates - J. Blake.
11. Memorial Tree Service arrangements
12. Any other Christmas Lights related business to report only and items for the next agenda.
13. Clerks report followed by members update.
14. Any other Tourism related business to report only, and items for a future agenda.
16. Date of next meeting: