|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel/Fax: 01964 614984. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
You are hereby summoned to an Extra-Ordinary meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on TUESDAY 30th May 2017 at 7pm, in the meeting room, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea.
The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon MILCM, Clerk to the Council * Circulated to Councillors
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA, issued 22.5.17.
Part 1. Public session.
- Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest:
- To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
- To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
- Public Participation: To agree public participation.
- To consider recommendations from the Finance Committee.
- To approve year end draft accounts from the year ending 31.3.2107. *
- To approve Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2016/17 of the annual return. *
- To approve Section 2 – Accounting Statements of the Annual Return. *
- To consider internal audit report.
- To consider renewal of insurance policy with Zurich Municipal.
- Development Control: To consider the following applications / decisions
- Application 17/01314/PLF for change of use of an outbuilding ancillary to public house and internal alterations to form dwelling at The Pier Hotel, 9 Seaside Road, Withernsea for Mr and Mrs Dale. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/01314/PLF"
- Application 17/01155/PLF for change of use from offices to a single dwelling including erection of a two storey extensions to side and rear at ERYC 44 Hull Road, Withernsea for Mr and Mrs Annis. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/01155/PLF"
- Application 17/01492/PLF for change of use from a bed and breakfast to dwelling at Victoria House, 202a Queen Street, Withernsea, for Mrs A Blake. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/01492/PLF"
- Application 17/01137/PLF for the retention of portacabin to be cladded for hygiene facilities/animal feed storage and shed to house pig and chickens at land north east of Turner Avenue, Withernsea for Mr P. Cox. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/01137/PLF"
- NOD. Application DC/16/04131/PLF/EASTSE for the erection of a building, consisting of 5 flats, following demolition of existing storage building at land east of 2 Edwards Street, Withernsea for Mr R Kelly. REFUSED.