|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984 email@example.com
Mrs. J. Moxon, PSLCC.
Secretary to the Trustees Agenda Issued: 22.1.18.
You are hereby summoned to an EXTRA ORDINARY meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Monday 29th January 2018 at 7pm Town Council meeting, in the Meridian Centre meeting room, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Chairman, Memorial Gardens Trust.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To agree public participation.
4. Secretary’s Report.
5. To agree in principle, for a bollarded access point be left in the grass mound between the Promenade into Memorial Land and to confirm preferred location, prior to requesting permission from the contractors and funders.
6. To approve ERYC Heads of Terms re. Lease of Land at the Memorial Gardens Car Park, Withernsea*.
7. To approve continued car boot sales (x14) from Easter 2018 if alternative site is not approved.
8. To consider request from Mr J. Cooper to use car parking spaces on 19th August to accommodate the Fun House*.
9. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.