|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. J. Moxon MILCM
Secretary to the Trustees Agenda Issued: 18.10.17.
You are hereby summoned to an Extra Ordinary meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Wednesday 25th October 2017 at 2pm in the Meridian Centre meeting room, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Cllr F. Walmsley – Chairman.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To agree public participation.
4. To consider plan and final design of plant room in the Memorial Gardens Car Park, for Withernsea Regeneration Partnership’s fountains project.
5. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.