|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984 email@example.com
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC
Secretary to the Trustees Agenda Issued: 8.5.18.
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Monday 14th May 2018 in the Meridian Centre meeting room 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, immediately after the Town Council meeting. The agenda is specified below.
Secretary to the Trustees.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Trust’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
1. Elect Chairman
2. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
3. Elect Vice Chairman
4. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
5. Public Participation: To allow public participation.
6. Confirmation of the minutes of the meeting held on 9th April 2018
7. Secretary to the Trustees Report
8. Items to consider/confirm/agree/adopt by Memorial Gardens Trustees
a. To approve the annual accounts for the year ending 31st March 2018
b. To consider quote for installing water supply to Memorial Gardens.
c. Discuss car park fees for car boot sale visitors – Cllr. TD.
d. Discuss cost of height barrier repair.
8. To agree payment schedule for April 2018.
9. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.