|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. J. Moxon, PSLCC. Secretary to the Trustees Agenda Issued: 12.12.17.
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Monday 18th December 2017 following on from the 7pm Town Council meeting, in the Meridian Centre meeting room, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLLC Clerk to the Council
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To agree public participation.
4. Minutes: To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 27th November 2017, are a true and correct record of the meetings which took place.
5. To agree payment schedule for November 2017, £441.81. *
6. To consider replacement of an old street light on Memorial land.
7. Update / installation of fountains.
8. Update re. Civilian War Memorial and Bird Bath.
9. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.
Part 2. Private session.
10. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. To resolve that members of the press and public be excluded as matters are of a confidential nature are to be discussed.
11. In Camera.
a. Discuss security measures at Castle Café.