|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984. firstname.lastname@example.org
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Monday 25th June, 2018 following on from the 7pm Town Council meeting, in the ground floor meeting room, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC. Agenda issued: 18.6. 18.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To open the meeting for public participation.
a. To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 14th May 2018 are a true and correct record of that which took place.
5. Secretary to the Trustees report.
6. Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Memorial Gardens Trustees.
a. To consider re-assignment of lease for Castle Café.
7. To approve payment schedule of £901.93 for May 2018. *
8. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.