|File Size||0.19 KB|
Memorial Gardens Trust
Registered Charity No. 502756
The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH.
www.withernseatowncouncil.co.uk Tel: 01964 614984 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. J. Moxon MILCM
Secretary to the Trustees Agenda Issued: 20.6.17.
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust on Monday 26th June 2017 following on from the 7pm Town Council meeting, in the Meridian Centre meeting room, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon MILCM, Clerk to the Council
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
Part 1. Public session.
- Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest:
- To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
- To note dispensations given to any member in respect of the agenda items below.
- Public Participation: To agree public participation.
- Minutes: To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 5th June 2017 are a true and correct record of that which took place.
- Secretary to the Trustees report.
- To consider designs, costs and information re. Civilian War Memorial.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
- The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
- In camera.
- To discuss email from Mrs V. Winters re. Castle Café.
- Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.