|File Size||0.19 KB|
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To agree public participation.
4. Minutes: To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 6th November 2017, are a true and correct record of the meetings which took place.
5. Secretary to the Trustees report. *
6. To consider replacement of an old street light on Memorial land.
7. Update / installation of fountains.
8. Update re. Civilian War Memorial.
9. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.