|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel/Fax: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 2.7.18
You are hereby summoned to an extra-ordinary meeting of the Personnel Committee, on Monday 9th July 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is specified below.
Cllr. T. Dagnall – Chairman – Personnel Committee
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Elect Chairman
2. Elect Vice-Chairman
3. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
4. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
5. Public Participation: To open the meeting for public participation.
6. To confirm minutes of last meeting held on 13.11.17
7. To resolve that members of the public & press be excluded as matters of a confidential nature are to be considered.
8. Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
9. In Camera:
a. Staff matters.
10. To agree any recommendations to Finance Committee or Withernsea Town Council.
11. Agree date of next meeting. 29th October 2018.