|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on TUESDAY
11th July 2017, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon M.I.L.C.M
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 4.7.17)
2. Co-option of new members.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 13.6.2017.
6. Clerks report and correspondence.
7. To consider fundraising, promotional goods and advertising.
8. Arrangements/Updates for:
a. Steam Weekend.
c. Water Safety Day.
9. Bookings to date and new bookings to consider inc; children’s entertainment.
10. Any other tourism related business to report only, and items for the next agenda.
11. Clerks report and correspondence.
13. Any other Christmas related business to report only, and items for the next agenda.
14. Date of next meeting: 8th August 2017.