|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on WEDNESDAY 11th April 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 4.4.18)
2. Co-Option of new member(s).
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 14/3/2018.
6. Introductions and discussion with Cllr Richard Burton, Portfolio holder for Leisure, Tourism and Culture.
7. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
8. Committee members updates.
9. To confirm bookings to date and agree new bookings.
10. Forthcoming event arrangements.
12. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
13. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
14. Committee members updates.
15. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda including election of committee Chairman and Vice Chairman.
16. Date of next meeting Wednesday 16th May 2018.