|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on WEDNESDAY 23rd May 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 9.5.18)
1. Election of Chairman.
2. Election of Vice Chairman.
4. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
5. Presentation by Louise Adams – ERYC re. Sport England.
6. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
7. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 11/4/2018.
8. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
9. Committee members updates.
10. Update re. Roller Rink. ES /DE.
11. To agree any other bookings.
12. Arrangements for forthcoming events.
13. Promotions including price for a Welcome to Withernsea leaflet.
14. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
15. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
16. Committee members updates including Summer Ball.
17. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
18. Date of next meeting Wednesday 13th June 2018.