|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on WEDNESDAY 14th February 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 6.2.18)
2. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
3. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
4. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 17/1/2018.
5. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
6. To agree bookings to date and new bookings presented by members.
7. To agree rota for attending tourism events.
8. Fundraising and promotions.
9. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
10. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
11. Committee members updates on previous ideas.
12. Date of next meeting Wednesday 14th March 2018.