|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on Wednesday, 13th June 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 5.6.18)
2. Resignation of Cllr D. Edwards and Mr J. Blake.
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 23/5/2018.
6. Action plan and update for the 2018 Christmas Sleigh.
7. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
8. To discuss Tour De Yorkshire.
9. To consider request from Withernsea Residents Group re. 2018 firework display.
10. Committee member’s updates/reports including:
a. Roller rink.
11. To agree lead organiser, roles, on-site officials and arrangements for the following events:
a. Steam Weekend and Parade. 21- 22/7/18.
b. With Dance. 11-12/18.
c. Water Safety Day. 19/8/18
d. Smaller events inc’ Fancy Dress day 17/8/18.
12. Promotions and advertising – naming and use of Lobster.
13. Items for the next agenda.
14. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
15. Summer Ball 22/6/18 promotions and arrangements.
16. To consider loan of lights to Withfest.
17. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
18. Date of next meeting Wednesday 11th July 2018.