|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 20.2.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 26th February 2018, at 7pm in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. To discuss various pumping station matters with Mr G. Collins, Yorkshire Water Authority (YWA) to include maintenance of the building, lighting and flooding update from January 2017.
4. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes 5.2.18.
b. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights minutes 14.2.18.
c. Receipt of Withfest minutes 20.2.18.
5. Public Participation including Police report: To agree to receive the police report* and adjourn the meeting for both police and public participation.
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.*
7. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
8. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. GDPR training – 20.2.18.
b. Community Bus meeting – 7.2.18 – Cllr PW.
c. W&SEHRP, Board Meeting – 13.2.18 – Cllrs BC and TD.
d. Any other meetings.
9. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8
10. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To agree date, time, venue and Councillors for the next Council surgery.
b. To consider making an application to FLAG for lighting on the commercial slipway.
c. To consider making an application to FLAG for a fish trail.
d. To consider email from Mrs D. Lyon, Withernsea Residents Community Group, re: Royal Wedding 19.5.2018.*
e. To consider request from H.A.R.T. re. financial support.
f. To agree members/staff to undertake Adult Safeguarding Training on 6.3.18 at SHORES.*
g. To agree members/staff to undertake First Aid Training 7.3.18 or 16.3.18 in Withernsea.*
h. To agree and sign Appendix A and B of the Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan for Withernsea 2018 – 2029.
i. To consider response from ERYC re. Skate Park.
11. RESOLUTION. In accordance with Standing Order 36a. a recission notice has been received and signed by six members of the Christmas Lights Committee in respect of minute no.4311d to rescind the minute in order to re-open the item for discussion as further information is available.
12. To consider suggestion from Christmas Lights committee for a weekend switch-on event on 1st December 2018 subject to consultation with .
13. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
a. Application 17/00085/REFUSE. Planning Appeal for the erection of a building consisting of 5 flats, following demolition of storage building at Land east of 2 Edward Street, Withernsea for Mr R. Kelly. REFUSED.
b. Application 17/04145/PLF for the construction of vehicular access at 143 North Road, Withernsea for Mr M. Hagan. APPROVED.
14. Financial matters:
a. To approve payment schedule for January 2018. *
15. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
16. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
17. In Camera.
a. To discuss/approve amended overheads split with the Meridian Centre CIO. *
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors