|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 30.1.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 5th February 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon, PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. To discuss various Pumping Station matters with Mr Gary Collins, Yorkshire Water Authority (YWA) – to include lighting, maintenance of the building and flooding update from Jan 2017.
4. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes from 15.1.18.
b. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights minutes from 17.1.18.
c. Receipt of Withfest minutes from 23.1.18.
5. Public Participation including Police report: To agree to receive the police report* and allow police and public the opportunity to speak.
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.*
7. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
8. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. Cllr TD 24.1.18 East Yorkshire Local Councils meeting:
b. Any other meetings.
9. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 24.
10. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To discuss the future of the Withernsea Town Bus Service (Service 549)*.
b. To discuss residents concerns re. ownership and condition of the track on Belvedere.
c. To consider Architects Brief – Withernsea Promenade extension, for The Withernsea Pier and Promenade Association (WPPS)*.
d. To consider suggestion from the Christmas Lights Committee for a weekend switch-on event on 1st December 2018 – Times to be confirmed.
e. To consider request from Christmas Lights Committee to hold 14 car boot sales on Valley Gardens.
f. Invitation to Rural Housing Challenges free seminar, 1.3.18 at Bishop Burton*.
g. To consider action regarding fly tipping in Withernsea.
h. To consider erection of a fence between Italian Gardens and the Promenade.
11. Property Officers Report. To consider report from 30.1.18 and agree recommendations.
12. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website. Please use links below.
a. Application 18/00068/PLF for the change of use of first and second floor to house of multiple occupancy (4 rooms) at This N That, 193 Queen Street, Withernsea for Messes O & E Pearson.
b. N.O.D 17/03628/PLF for the erection of a building, consisting of 3 flats, following demolition of existing storage building (re-submission of 16/04131/PLF) at land east of 2 Edward Street, Withernsea for Mr R. Kelly. REFUSED.
13. Financial matters:
a. To receive interim audit report for year ending 31st March 2018*.
14. Councillors reports.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors