|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 10.7.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 16th 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Co-Option for councillor vacancy on the South Ward.*
3. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
4. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of Town Council minutes 25.6.18.
b. Receipt of Personnel Minutes 9.7.18.
c. Receipt of Withfest Minutes 26.6.18.
5. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report* and open the meeting for both police and public participation.
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.*
7. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
8. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. Public police meeting 5.7.18.
b. Withernsea Walk About 2.7.18. LH.
c. Any other representations made.
9. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
10. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider removal of asbestos and shed at No. 1 Hull Road Allotments.
b. To consider letter of support for Coastal Community Team Bids for Pier Towers.*
c. To consider resolutions for ERNLLCA AGM –deadline 14.8.18.
d. Property officer’s report – To agree any actions required.
11. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website. Please use links below.
a. Application 18/01866/PLF re: 79 Queen Street, Withernsea for the erection of a two storey and single storey extension to side and erection of a single storey extension to rear following removal of existing extension and conservatory. See link :
b. Application 18/01656/PLF re: Southgates, Owthorne Manor, 2 Hubert Street, Withernsea for the erection of a storage building following demolition of existing. See link:
c. Application 18/10833/PLF re: 1 Lee Avenue, Withernsea for the erection of a detached single storey garden/games room. See link:
d. NOD. Golden Sands Holiday Park, Holmpton Road, Withernsea – Creation of new vehicular access to holiday park . Granted.
12. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
14. In Camera.
a. Staffing matters.*
b. To consider recommendations from Personnel Committee as per Clerks report.
c. Withfest Update.
d. To consider grant offer from Withernsea Big Local re: Valley Gardens electric/lighting project £15,935.60
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors