|File Size||0.19 KB|
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation including Police report & Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive the Police/Ward Councillors reports and agree to adjourn the meeting for public participation.
4. Minutes: To confirm (or receive) that minutes of the following meetings are a true and correct record of those which took place.
a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes from 6.11.17.
b. To receive minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism committee from 8.11.17 and 21.11.17.
c. To receive minutes of the Withfest committee from 14.11.17.
d. To receive minutes of the Finance committee from 20.11.17.
e. To receive minutes of the Personnel committee from 13.11.17.
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk. *
6. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from WTC members representing the WTC at external meetings, including:
a. ERNLLCA Conference – 17.11.17. Cllr PW, FW. JM and KLHD.
b. Withernsea Housing Group – 14.11.17. Cllr PW.
c. FLAG – 16.11.17. Cllr TD.
d. Any other meetings attended.
7. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
8. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider request from Withernsea Pirates to continue with use of Pop-In on same terms for 2018.
b. To consider options for the trailer.
c. To consider results of letter drop re. camping on Hull Road playing fields in August 2018.
d. To consider request from SHORES re. WTC representatives on SHORES Board.*
e. To agree to Cllr L. Healing joining the Property Officers.
9. Property officers report. To consider report from 14th November 2017 and agree recommendations.*
10. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
a. Application 17/03628/PLF for the erection of a building, consisting of 3 flats, following demolition of existing storage building (re-submission of 16/04131/PLF) at land east of 2 Edward Street, Withernsea for Mr R. Kelly. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/03628/PLF
b. Planning Appeal: 17/00085/REFUSE for the erection of a building, consisting of 5 flats, following demolition of existing storage building at land east of 2 Edward Street, Withernsea for Mr R. Kelly.
c. N.O.D. Alteration to existing hipped roof and construction of dormer windows to front and rear at 79 Arthur Street, Withernsea. REFUSED.
11. Financial Matters.
a. To agree payment schedule for October 2017 £11890.94.
12. Councillors reports.
13. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
14. In Camera.
a. To discuss lease matters re. Withernsea Skate Park. *
b. To agree draft budget and recommendations as prepared by the Finance Committee. *
c. To agree Precept for 2018/2019.