|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel/Fax: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 30.5.17
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 5th June 2017 at 7pm, in the ground floor meeting room, of the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. The meeting will be followed by a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust and Withernsea Town War Memorial Clock Trust.
The agenda is specified below.
J Moxon MILCM, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or other time at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
- Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest:
- To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
- To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
- Co-opt Councillor for the South Ward.
- Public Participation including Police report & Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive the police/ward councillors reports and agree to adjourn the meeting for public participation.
- Minutes: To confirm (or receive) that minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place.
- Confirmation of Town Council minutes 8.5.17
- Receive minutes from: The Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee 16.5.17.
- Receive minutes from Finance Committee 15th May 2017.
- Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk. *
- Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from WTC members representing the WTC at external meetings, including:
- Town & Parish Council Liaison meeting 10th May Cllr BCSW & DE
- Report on Council Surgery 20.5.17
- Withernsea Seafront group/twin towns update Cllr BC
- Cllr PW – report on ASDA bus meeting.
- Any other meetings attended.
- Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
- Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
- To receive property officers report & agree actions.
- Invitation from Mr. H. Stephenson to joint church/civic event Saturday 22nd July 10.30am St. Matthews to commemorate 75th anniversary of the Withernsea Air Raid on July 24th 1942.*
- Consider signage for gardens.
- To consider representation for Twin Towns project with the Regeneration Seafront Group
Cllr F Walmsley & 1 other.
- Consider further information re Community Led Housing from Peter Hirschfeld, Humber & Wolds Rural Community Council & Paul Franks IM Energy.
- Consider suggestions/meeting with year 5 pupils, Withernsea Primary School re Belvedere playpark.
- Consider request from L Courtney, Ruby Reds to borrow 20 deck chairs 24.6.17
- Update re relocation of ‘wolf’ and consider a small budget.
- Consider draft Parish Charter as produced by EY Local Town Councils Network
- Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
- Erection of single storey extension to rear at 45 Seacroft Road, Withernsea for Miss Jeannine Mourby.https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/01737/PLF
- Financial Matters
- To agree payment schedule for April 2017
- To agree payment schedule for May 2017
- Councillors reports.