|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 7.8.18.
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 13th August, 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of Town Council minutes 16.7.18.
b. Receipt of Town War Memorial Clock minutes 16.7.18.
c. Receipt of Tourism and Christmas Lights minutes 18.7.18.
4. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report and open the meeting for both police and public participation.
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk*.
6. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
7. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. FLAG Board meeting 1.8.18 – Cllr TD.
b. HART AGM report 6.8.18 – Cllr PW*.
c. Sport England meeting re The Little Bus 3.7.18 – Cllr BC.
8. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
9. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider suggestion of monthly Town Council meetings with an additional Planning Committee with full delegated powers – Cllr TD.
b. To approve amended Town Award criteria.*
c. To consider response from ERYC re: Access around steps on the Promenade.
d. To consider request from S. Smith, for continued use of mechanical digger in the cemetery.
e. To consider information from M. Peeke, ERYC Highways re: new gully and storage of plant equipment.
f. To agree a date for the next newsletter group meeting.
g. To consider suggested warning signs for the commercial slipway by N. McLachlan, ERYC Senior Coastal Engineer.
h. To consider request for support re: Hedon/Preston traffic. *
i. To consider new arrangement for share of Meridian Centre water bills.
j. To consider proposed footway /access at Withernsea Hospital by ERYC Highways.
k. To consider questions for the Traffic Management Workshop at ERNLLCA’s Annual Conference.*
10. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website. Please use links below or source access to hardcopies..
a. Application 18/02176/PLF for change of use from A2 (bank) to C2 (supported Living Accommodation for 16-21 year olds) at NatWest 137 – 143 Queen Street, Withernsea for Mr M. Junaid.
b. Application 18/01939/PLF for the erection of canopy, external and internal alterations to existing store, alterations to car parking arrangements with relocation of lighting columns, installation of trolley and cycle parks and soft landscaping for Aldi Stores Ltd.
c. Application 18/02157/PLF for the erection of a livestock building at England Hill Farm, Hull Road, Withernsea for J. Conner & Sons.
d. Application 18/02121/PLF for the erection of a single storey extension to the front at 3 Chellsway, Withernsea for Mr and Mrs Poole.
e. N.O.D. Erection of a holiday chalet following demolition of exiting chalet (amended plans) at 15 Colleys, Withernsea. APPROVED.
f. Erection of detached single storey garden/games room at 1 Lee Avenue Drive, Withernsea to be considered by the Eastern Area Planning Sub Committee on 13.8.18.
11. Financial matters:
to agree payment schedule for:
a. June 2018 for £13,626.70*
b. July 2018.
12. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
14. In Camera.
a. To confirm contractor for Belvedere Play Park upgrade.
b. To approve recommendation from Personnel Committee to appoint Mrs K. Gray as Deputy Clerk.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors