|File Size||0.19 KB|
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation including Police report & Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive the Police and Ward Councillors reports, and participation from members of the public present.
4. Minutes: To confirm (or receive) that minutes of the following meetings are a true and correct record of those which took place.
a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes from 18.12.17. *
b. To receive the minutes from the Withfest Committee held on 12.12.17. *
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk. *
6. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from WTC members representing the WTC at external meetings including:
a. Community Led Housing – 9.1.18.
b. Any other meetings attended.
7. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
8. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider consultation on the East Riding Local plan Draft Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report. * www.eastriding.gov.uk/sa-sea
b. To consider request from Withfest Committee re. fireworks.
c. To consider applying for Awards for All grant as match funding for Belvedere Lifestylers fundraising for play equipment.
d. To consider cost of CiLCA course fees for the Deputy Clerk.
e. To appoint temporary replacement for Cllr Hillman-Barnett on the Big Local Steering Group.
9. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
a. Application 17/04145/PLF for the construction of vehicular access at 143 North Road, Withernsea for Mr M. Hagan. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/04145/PLF
c. Application 17/04102/OUT for outline permission for the erection of a dwelling (means of access and layout to be considered) at Land south of 175 South Promenade, Withernsea for Mr Hare. https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/PLAN/17/04102/OUT
10. Financial Matters.
a. To agree payment schedule for December 2017 £11003.82.
11. Councillors reports.
12. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. In Camera.
a. Clerks report on the Meridian Centre matters.