|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 13.3.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 19th March 2018, at 7pm in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes 26.2.18.
b. Confirmation of the Town Council Extra Ordinary minutes 12.3.18.
b. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights minutes 14.3.18.
4. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report* and open the meeting for police and public participation.
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.
6. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
7. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. Adult Safeguarding Training – 6.3.18. Cllr FW.
b. Any other meetings.
8. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8
9. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. Details of Annual Parish Meeting and Town Award. 23.4.18.
b. To consider response from ERYC re. Skate Park.
c. To consider changing name of Withernsea Music and Bike Fest Committee to ‘Withfest Team’.
d. To agree re-opening of Southcliff Road toilets.
e. To discuss security and future of Kirkfield allotments.
f. To consider Garden competition for 2018.
g. To receive information on the New General Data Protection Regulation 25th May 2018. *
h. To receive information re. Tedder Hill Windfarm Tree Planting Scheme. *
i. To respond to Review of Local Government Ethical Standards: Stakeholder Consultation. *
j. Discuss reduced services at the blood clinic – Cllr KH.
k. To consider letter from the Meridian Centre CIO re. events.
l. To consider comments re. Proposed sculpture on the Promenade from Mr T. Larsen.
m. To receive East Coast Flooding Event August 2017 flood investigation report.
10. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
a. Application 18/00531/PLF for the creation of a new vehicular access to a holiday park at Golden Sands Holiday Park, Holmpton Road, Withernsea for Golden Sands Holiday Park.
b. Application 17/03876/PAD for the retention of one non illuminated fascia sign at 175 Queen Street, Withernsea for Heather Guthrey and Georgina Radley.
c. Application 17/03878/PLF for continues use from (hairdressers) A1to (tea room) A3 at 175 Queen street, Withernsea for Heather Guthrey and Georgina Radley.
d. NOD – Application 18/00068/PLF for This N That 193 Queen Street, Withernsea – Change of use to house of multiple occupancy. GRANTED.
e. NOD – Application 17/04102/OUT for Land south of 175 South Promenade, Withernsea for the erection of a dwelling. REFUSED.
11. Financial matters:
a. To approve payment schedule for February 2018 - £34341.04. *
b. To approve bank reconciliation to 28.2.18. *
12. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
14. In Camera.
a. To receive notice re. The Pop-In, Valley Gardens.
b. To consider use / letting of the Pop-In.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors