|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 18th June 2018
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 25th June 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Discussion with Mr Paul Wray, City Health Care Partnership CIC re: 8-8 centre and NHS 111.
4. Minutes: To confirm (or receive) minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of Town Council minutes 4.6.18.
b. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights 13.6.18.
5. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report* and open the meeting for both police and public participation.
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.
7. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
8. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. Withernsea Housing Group 8.5.18 – Cllrs PW/TD.*
b. W&SEHRP Withernsea and South East Holderness Regeneration Partnership 22.5.18 – Cllrs BC/LH
c. Complaint re. CCG article – Cllr BC.
d. Update from Cllr LH re: CCG matters.
e. Any other representation.
9. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
10. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. Public Spaces Protection Orders Consultation review 2019.*
b. To consider submission of Expression of Interest for slipway lighting project.*
c. To discuss Withfest fairground fee.
d. To note, ERNLLCA advisory service - re. Change in the law for grievance procedures.*
e. To consider quotes for lopping of tree adjacent to 57 Beaconsfield, Withernsea.
f. To consider quote for the upgrade of Belvedere play equipment and authorise the application to Withernsea Big Local and ERYC for grant funding.
g. To discuss key access to seafront floodgates – Cllr LH.
h. To consider residents request for WTC to approach EYMS for the installation of an additional bus stop on Pier Road.
i. Request for councillors to hand flyers out re. 8 – 8 centre – Cllr LH.
j. GDPR update.
11. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website. Please use links below.
a. To receive information re. new permission in principle process.*
b. Application DC/18/00531/PLF/EASTSE/KA for the creation of a new vehicular access to holiday park (AMENDED PLANS) at Golden Sands Holiday Park, Holmpton Road, Withernsea, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU19 2QF, for Golden Sands Holiday Park - Application type: Full Planning Permission.
c. Application DC/18/01248/PLF/EASTSE/KA for the Erection of a holiday chalet following demolition of existing holiday chalet (AMENDED PLANS) at 15 Colleys, Withernsea, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU19 2PP, for Mr & Mrs Bramhall - Application type: Full Planning Permission.
12. Financial matters: a. To agree payment schedule of £31123.56 for May 2018 . *
13. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
14. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
15. In camera.
a. To consider quotes for Valley Gardens electrics/lights upgrade subject to funding approval from Big Local. *
Quote A: £19,938 + VAT
Quote B: £19,556 + VAT
Quote C: £20,897 + VAT
b. To consider debt recovery of £750.37 for fishermen’s compound Unit 6.
c. Staffing matters.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
W&SEHRP Withernsea and South East Holderness Regeneration Partnership
* = copied to Councillors