|File Size||0.19 KB|
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. To receive resignation from Councillor Lucy Carter.
4. Public Participation including Police report & Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive the Police/Ward Councillors reports and agree to adjourn the meeting for public participation.
5. Minutes: To confirm (or receive) that minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place.
a. Confirmation of Town Council minutes 4.9.17
b. Receive minutes from: Withernsea Festivals 19.9.17
c. Receive minutes from: Tourism and Christmas Lights committee 19/9/17
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk. *
7. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from WTC members representing the WTC at external meetings, including:
a. ERNLLCA AGM – 14.9.17 Cllrs TD and PW.
b. Big Local meeting – 20.9.17.
c. Fishing compound site meeting with the Clerk and YWA.
d. Any other meetings attended.
8. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
9. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider recommendations from Property Officers 20.9.17.
b. To consider consent for funfair to return in 2018 for the six week school holidays.*
c. To agree land registration (x6) at HM Land Registry at a cost of £1,000.
d. Invitation to ERNLLCA 2017 Conference, 17.11.17.*
e. To consider any suggestions/comments regarding the Withernsea Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan 2018-2029 and agree to sign and support the document. *
f. To consider request for use of Hull Road playing fields by Withernsea Festivals for a campsite during the festival weekend 2018.
g. To elect replacement representative onto the Meridian Centre CIO (formerly L Carter).
h. Invitation from Aldbrough Parish Council regarding planning issues.*
10. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
a. Application 17/00064/REFUSE. Town and Country Planning Appeal for the retention of conservatory to the rear of 33 Seathorne for Mrs A. Cooper.
b. NOD. Erection of 2 single storey semi detached dwellings at land rear of 162a Queen Street, Withernsea for Ryan Homes. REFUSED.
11. Finance matters
a. To receive external auditors report and certificate for year ending 2016/17.
12. Councillors reports.