|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 29.5.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 4th June 2018 at 7pm, in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. To receive resignation, from Councillor David Hillman-Barnett.
4. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of Town Council minutes 14.5.18.
b. Receipt of Withfest Team minutes 15.5.18.
c. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights minutes 23.5.18.
5. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report* and open the meeting for both police and public participation.
6. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.
7. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
8. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. SHAPE meeting 24.5.18- Cllr BC/TD.
b. Regeneration Partnership Meeting 22.5.18 – Cllr BC/TD. c. FLAG, Shellfish Trail – Cllr TD.
9. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
10. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To amend criteria for Town Award.*
b. Invitation to H.A.R.T AGM on 6.8.18.
c. To consider changes to access on Valley Gardens.
d. To consider email and comments from Mr I. Baldwin/Fairview Lodges.*
e. To consider refund for Plot M23 in the G Section.
f. To consider 3 day attendance at ‘first aid at work’ training in July at £163.50.
g. To receive update from Mr N. McLachlan re. Coastal Defence Works and agree location of site cabin.
h. To consider Cllr P. Wilkinson’s motion on use of barbed wire at Spurn Point by Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
i. To consider request from Meridian CIO to fit new opening windows updaters.
j. GDPR Update.
11. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
a. NOD for application 17/03878/PLF for continued use from (hairdressers) A1to (tea room) A3 at 175 Queen street, Withernsea for Heather Guthrey and Georgina Radley. Granted.
12. Councillors comments / observations only.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors