|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 3.4.18
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 9th April 2018, at 7pm in the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea. Please note Council meetings will finish promptly by 9.30pm. The agenda is specified below.
Mrs. J. Moxon PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Minutes: To confirm/receive minutes of the following meeting(s) are a true and correct record of that which took place. a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes 19.3.18.
b. Receipt of Tourism/Christmas Lights minutes 14.3.18.
c. Receipt of Withfest minutes 20.3.18.
4. Public Participation including Police report: To receive the police report* and open the meeting for the police and public participation.
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk.
6. Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive brief reports from Ward Councillors representing Withernsea on matters of interest to Town Councillors and the local community.
7. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from members representing the WTC at outside organisations.
a. SHAPE meeting 22.3.18 – Cllr BC.
b. Comments re. CCG media release 28.3.18 – Cllr LH and BC.
c. Parish Transport Champion Network 3.4.18 – Cllr PW.
d. Community Led Housing - Copy of grant application received for Withernsea Housing Group.
e. Any other meetings.
8. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
9. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. Consider request from A. Beckett re. tree planting scheme.
b. Invitation to the Community Led Housing Seminar in Driffield on 12.4.18.*
c. To agree amended Code of Conduct and Register of Interests. *
d. To consider request from Mr J. Cooper re. Valley Gardens access. *
e. To consider Property Officers report 20.3.18 and to agree actions / recommendations. *
f. Rural Housing Seminar re-arranged date to 22.5.18 at Bishop Burton College.
g. To consider Council Surgery enquires from 24.3.18.
h. Invitation to Town and Parish Council Liaison Meeting 9.5.18 at Hedon Town Hall. *
i. GDPR update.
j. To approve draft Annual Report for the year ending 31/3/18.*
10. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
11. Financial matters:
a. To approve payment schedule for March 2018 - £22186.46. *
12. Councillors reports.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
14. In Camera.
a. To consider nominations for the 2018 Town Award. *
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
WTC=Withernsea Town Council
* = copied to Councillors