|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
A meeting of the Withfest Committee will be held at 7pm on Tuesday 17th July 2018, at The Tea Junction, Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda (Issued on 20th July) is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC. Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A
Fire evacuation / Recording of meetings policy
2. Resignation by Cllr. B.Cloke
3. Declarations of Interest:-
a) To record declarations of pecuniary/non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b). To note dispensations given to any member, in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the Minutes of the meeting held on the 26th June 2018.
6. Town Clerks reports and correspondence & finance update.
7. Reports by each team:
a. Acoustic and Spoken Word (RH), including costs for the acoustic venue.
b. Main stage concert/security team. (IB,LN).
c. Bike Fest team, including Team Orange requests for accommodation and food (?)
d. Sponsorship/stalls revenue team (IB,FH).
e. Branding/marketing and advertising team. (IB,DL)
8. Reminder to complete privacy notices as required by new GDPR legislation
9. Agree petty cash sum & responsible person
10. Arrange courtesy call to fire/ambulance & coastguard with event plan before event. Meeting with Matt Ainley to be
11. Reminder for Non-council members requested to complete & return Register of Interests form
12. Courtesy letters re fireworks to be distributed North Prom
13. Signage to be checked in advance of event.
14. Any other member reports.
15. Agree date of next meeting. Informal 24th July.