|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
WITHERNSEA FESTIVALS ~ MUSIC AND BIKE FEST COMMITTEE
A meeting of the Withfest Committee will be held at 7pm on Tuesday 20th March 2018, AT TEA JUNCTION, Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda (Issued on 13.3.18) is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC.
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A
Fire evacuation / Recording of meetings policy
Part 1. Public session
2. Declarations of Interest:-
a) To record declarations of pecuniary/non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b). To note dispensations given to any member, in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
4. Confirmation of the Minutes of the meeting held on the 20th February 2018.
5. To receive resignation from Jason Lee.
6. Resignations / Co-option procedure – RH and to confirm current members.
7. Town Clerks report and correspondence.
8. Discuss Band night fundraiser – DL.
9. Consider security measures for cash handling – FH.
10. Arrange on site first aid cover.
11. Discuss and agree cost of official photographer.
12. Discuss electrics specification and Big Local Application.
13. Agree number and type of bins to order.
14. Information re. New General Data Protection Regulation, May 2018 – For information only.
15. Reports by each team: a. Acoustic and Spoken Word (RH), including costs for the acoustic venue.
b. Main stage concert/security team. (IB,LN,(GM)).
c. Bike Fest team, inc’ Team Orange requests for accommodation and food (LS).
d. Sponsorship/stalls revenue team (IB,FH).
e. Branding/marketing and advertising team. (IB,DL)
16. Any other member reports.
17. The Chairman will move that the public and press be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
18. In Camera.
a. To consider quotes and agree security contract.
19. Date of next meeting. 17.4.2018.