|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
A meeting of the Withfest Team will be held at 7pm on Tuesday 17th April 2018, AT TEA JUNCTION, Queen Street, Withernsea. The agenda (Issued on 10.4.18) is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC.
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A
Fire evacuation / Recording of meetings policy
Part 1. Public session
2. Declarations of Interest:-
a) To record declarations of pecuniary/non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b). To note dispensations given to any member, in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
4. Confirmation of the Minutes of the meeting held on the 20th March 2018.
5. Town Clerks report and correspondence.
6. To consider request from A. Burn for a display table from a recent beach clean.
7. Update requested on first aid cover.
8. Reports by each team: a. Acoustic and Spoken Word (RH).
b. Main stage concert/security team. (IB, LN).
c. Bike Fest team. (LS).
d. Sponsorship/stalls revenue team (IB, FH).
e. Branding/marketing and advertising team. (IB, DL) including update on App.
9. Any other member reports.
10. Date of next meeting. 22.5.18.