|File Size||0.19 KB|
Withernsea Town Council, The Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH
Tel/Fax: 01964 614984. Email: info @withernseatowncouncil.co.uk
AGENDA Issued 12.12.17
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Withernsea Town Council, on Monday 18thDecember 2017 at 7pm, in the ground floor meeting room, of the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, Withernsea followed by a meeting of the Memorial Gardens Trust. The agenda is specified below.
J Moxon, PSLCC, Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public may speak on any item(s) appearing on the public agenda, (or on any other matter that falls within the Council’s terms of reference) during the public participation session or other time, at the discretion of the Chair. Audio and video recording of this meeting may take place with certain restrictions.
AGENDA. Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member of the Council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation including Police report & Reports by Ward Councillors: To receive the Police*/Ward Councillors reports and agree to adjourn the meeting for public participation.
4. Minutes: To confirm (or receive) that minutes of the following meetings are a true and correct record of those which took place.
a. Confirmation of the Town Council minutes from 27.11.17.
b. To receive the minutes from the Withfest Committee held on 12.12.17.
5. Clerks Report: To receive report / update from the Town Clerk. *
6. Reports by representatives to outside bodies: To receive any reports from WTC members representing the WTC at external meetings, including:
a. Withernsea & District Health Forum – 14.12.17 – Cllrs BC, PW, LH.
b. Big Local AGM – 30.11.17 – Cllrs TD, LH, BC, FW, DHB.
c. Withernsea Housing Group – 12.12.17 – Cllr PW.
d. Any other meetings attended.
7. Councillors questions: To answer questions raised under Standing Order No. 8.
8. Items: Items to consider / confirm / agree / adopt by Withernsea Town Council.
a. To consider revised draft of the Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan – Withernsea (second consultation) and consider suggestions for small scale improvements for 2018-21. *(email).
b. To consider nominations for the ERYC Chairman Awards 2018. *
c. To consider suggestions for extending or a new Mayor’s board.
d. To consider local dog fouling campaign / stencilling.
9. Development Control: To resolve the following Application(s) / Receive decisions (NOD) made.
All planning applications are available and accessed electronically from the ERYC website.
a. Email and N.O.D. 17/01763/VAR. Variation of Condition 3 (approved plans) on planning permission 16/02870/PLF for change of use with alterations from bank to two shops with new access to shop unit 2 and alterations and new stairs to rear to form two flats. HSBC 145 Queen Street, Withernsea for Mr Yousif.
10. Financial Matters.
a. To agree payment schedule for November 2017 £30,375.52.
11. Councillors reports.
12. The Chairman will move that the public be excluded from the meeting for the following item(s) of business pursuant to section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
Part 2. Private session. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
13. In Camera.
a. To discuss allotment matters.
ERYC= East Riding of Yorkshire Council. WTC=Withernsea Town Council. * = copied to Councillors.