|File Size||0.19 KB|
Part 1. Public session.
1. Apologies: To receive and approve any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest:
a. To record declarations of pecuniary / non pecuniary interests by any member in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
b. To note dispensations given to any member in respect of the agenda items below.
3. Public Participation: To agree public participation.
4. Minutes: To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 4th September 2017 are a true and correct record of that which took place.
5. Secretary to the Trustees report.
6. To consider new car park arrangements for 2018.
7. To agree use of gardens and car park by Withernsea Festivals Committee for 3rd, 4th and 5th August 2018 on the same basis as 2017.
8. To agree erection of substantial bird bath in Memorial Gardens.
9. Trustee reports – for reporting purposes only.