|File Size||0.19 KB|
WITHERNSEA TOWN COUNCIL
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & TOURISM COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Christmas Lights and Tourism Committee at 7pm on WEDNESDAY 14th March 2018, at the Meridian Centre, 201 Queen Street, and Withernsea. The agenda is given below.
Mrs J. Moxon PSLCC
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A (Issued 6.3.18)
2. Co-Option of new member(s).
3. Declaration of Pecuniary / Non Pecuniary interests (existence and nature) with regard to items on this agenda.
4. To consider public participation in light of provisions contained in the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2007 (SI2007/115G).
5. Confirmation of the minutes of the Christmas Lights/Tourism meeting held on 14/2/2018.
6. Introduction to the GDPR.
7. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
8. To confirm bookings to date.
9. To consider new bookings presented by members.
10. Forthcoming event arrangements.
12. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
13. Clerk’s report and correspondence.
14. Committee members updates including sleigh update and roller skating rink.
15. To consider a crowd funding page.
16. To consider purchase of new figurines.
17. Any other business to report only and items for the next agenda.
18. Date of next meeting Wednesday 11th April 2018.