http://waldviertler-neurofruehling.com/?rest_route=/oembed/1.0/embed PLEASE REPLY TO email@example.com
where to buy accutane online uk Do you know a community group that deserves special recognition for making your local area a better place to live?
If so, then we would like you to nominate them to receive a Groundwork Community Award.
Now in its second year, the Groundwork Community Awards honour the small local community groups making a big difference to everyone’s quality of life where they live but often get little recognition and support.
The awards are simple to enter via an online system where community groups can highlight their own achievements – or can be nominated to receive an award in one of 10 categories that reflect the huge diversity of projects and services being delivered by community volunteers.
Shortlisted projects will also be entered into a special ‘People’s Choice Award’, with the winner being chosen by a public vote.
Nominate a community group by using the link below:
• Best community group contribution to health and wellbeing
• Best community group contribution to environmental sustainability
• Best community group contribution to community cohesion
• Best community group contribution to education or employment
• Best community project on a social housing estate
• Best community partnership with business
• Best community garden or green space
• Community leader of the year
• Young community leader of the year
• Community group of the year – all round achievement award
The deadline for nominations is 22nd July. Shortlisted community groups will be invited to attend a national awards ceremony at the House of Commons on the evening of 19 November.
The Groundwork Community Awards are supported this year by Tesco, the Ministry for Housing, Communities & Local Government (MHCLG) and will be hosted by Georgina Burnett.
Inclusive Spaces Campaign Kicks Off this July
Groundwork recently launched our Inclusive Spaces campaign, providing community groups with the tools and support to engage more young people in local green spaces! You can get involved during our week of action (23rd -29th July) by showcasing your summer events aimed at young people!
Check out all the campaign resources and register your event for young people here: :http://bit.ly/GwkInclusiveCG