Withernsea Town Council Office Re-opening Arrangements
Monday 6th July 2020
Following the government announcement last week, our office will re-open from Monday 6th July 2020.
During the closure period, deep cleaning has been carried out and after reopening, regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Toilets will not be available for public use.
It will only be possible to visit the office by appointment and only for enquiries which cannot be conducted on the telephone on 01964 614984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office opening hours remain 11am-3pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Help us to operate safely….
- Please adhere to social distancing at all times and follow guidelines as displayed on posters
- Payments should be electronic wherever possible
- Please provide any documents in electronic format wherever possible
- If you have an appointment please only arrive at the allotted time by the main Queen Street entrance. Please come unaccompanied unless you need a carer with you.
- Use the sanitiser station provided.
- If meeting face to face with anyone please wear a facemask indoors.