Covid Useful Links

This is guidance that applies to England only. If you live in an area where local restrictions are in place you should also consult the local restrictions guidance, for information about what you can and can’t do to manage the outbreak.

Find out more:

Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated guidance for various workplaces and settings:

Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
Find out how to claim the reimbursement for discounts given to diners with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme:

Get more help with registration, eligibility and how to offer the discount for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme:

You may wish to save the links below, which will provide useful information and updates:
East Riding of Yorkshire Council:
Humber Business Growth Hub:
HM Government Business Support: 

What you should do if you’re on holiday in an area with local coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions or live in a restricted area and are planning on taking a holiday outside the area.

The Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists are the leading education and training body for doctors and nurses who provide contraception and other sexual and reproductive health services.


They have prepared advice for women seeking to obtain contraception, abortion, and other forms of sexual and reproductive healthcare as lockdown eases in the UK.


They want to ensure that people of all ages have access to effective contraception during the Covid-19 pandemic in order to help avoid unplanned pregnancies, and have timely access to emergency contraception and abortion services if they need them.


Visit their website to see the most up-to-date guidance.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window