Memorial Garden Trust
Memorial Garden Trust meetings are held each month on a Monday evenings, following Town Council meetings, in The Meridian Centre, Queen Street, Withernsea.
Agendas and minutes for each meeting are available to download.
No meetings were held between March and June due to Government restriction imposed to contain Covid-19.
IMPORTANT – COVID-19 restriction in place.
- Please keep a safe distance on arrival
- The meeting will be upstairs -the room is set out for a distanced meeting
- On arrival you will be temperature tested – anyone with an increased temperature will have to return home
- MASKS/FACECOVERINGS MUST BE WORN.
- You need to complete your details in the track & trace records on arrival.
- You must use the hand sanitiser by the door.
- Only 1 person in the lift at all times
- Do not switch on the ventilation system – open a window if its stuffy.
- Please wipe down the tables after you using the spray/cloth provided
- Keep a distance on the staircase/in the lobbies.
Monday 13th January
Monday 24th February
Monday 16th March
Monday 20th July
Monday 17th August
Monday 21st September
Monday 19th October
Monday 9th November
Monday 14th December
The public and press are welcome to attend under the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 s1, extended by the Local Government Act 1972 s100. Whilst public participation is not allowed during the meeting, there will be a 15 minute public question session, where members of the public may ask questions, give evidence or make representations regarding any of the business to be transacted at the meeting. If you wish to attend a council meeting to comment on an issue which is not included on the agenda, you may do so by applying to The Clerk in writing before the meeting.
Under the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 members of the public may film, record, take photographs or use social networking during Council meetings that are open to the public. Members of the public who do not wish to be filmed during meetings should make this known to the Town Clerk or Chairman of the meeting, prior to the start of the meeting.
Withernsea Town Council requests advance warning from anyone wishing to film, record or take photographs during open meetings so that suitable provision can be made.